Below are the steps to Edit Media in WordPress.
Step 1− Click on Media ->Library and click on the name of the media item or the edit link.
Step 2− You will see a list of media files. Select one of them image to edit.
Step 3− You can see the edit media page with few options on the right side.
• URL −It is used to read only a link from media file.
• Title − It is used to display the name of the media. Title is also shown in galleries and attachment pages, when themes or plugins are designed to display it.
• Permalink − Permalink is the URL address of the media attachment page. It is also a link to see the attachment page.
• Edit image button − This allows you to change the image position, for example- rotate counter-clockwise, rotate clockwise, scale, crop, flip horizontally, and vertically.
• Caption − It is used to give a brief explanation of the media files.
• Alternate Text − The alt text for the image, it is used to describe media files. Used for availability of media files.
• Description − It give an explanation of your media file.
• Delete Permanently − Delete your media file permanently.
Step 4− After completion of editing the required fields, click on Update button to save the changes made to an image.