Below are the simple steps to Add Users in WordPress.
Step 1− Click on Users -> Add New in WordPress.
Step 2− Fill in all the required fields to proceed further. You can fill the user detail on the Add New Userpage.
• Username (required) − Enter the unique username, which you want to display on website.
• E-mail (required) − Enter the valid e-mail address. The user receives notifications from the site at this e-mail address.
• First Name − Enter the user’s first name.
• Last Name − Enter the user’s last name.
• Website − Enter the URL for the user’s website.
• Password (required) − Enter the password.
• Repeat Password (required) − Repeat the same password as the previous password for authentication.
• Send Password − Send password to the New User by e-mail checkbox. The user will receive an e-mail with the new password.
• Role − Select the particular role from the dropdown, i.e., Subscriber, Contributor, Author, Editor, or Administrator.
Click on Add New User button to add user to your users list.
Step 3− You can view the user list to see whether the users have been added. A message will be displayed as New User Created as seen in the below screen.