- No open source tool are available to install php,MySQL,Apache.
- It will download Apache MySQL software on compatible with Linux operating system.
- It stands for Linux,Apache,MySQL,PHP.
- Stands for windows, Apache,mysql, PHP.
- These tool support windows operating system.
- x stands for any Operating system,Apache,MySQL,Perl.
- Xampp available with open source lenience.
Installation For XAMPP:
- In your web browser, go to https://www.apachefriends.org/index.html.
- Click on the download link for XAMPP.
- When prompted for the download, click “Save” and wait for your download to finish.
- Open CD or DVD drive from My Computer. Install the program, and click on “Run.”
- Accept the default settings. A command will open and offer an initial installation prompt. Just hit the Enter key, and accept the default settings. To simplify installation, just hit ENTER when prompted on the command line. You can always change settings, by editing the configuration files later.
- When your installation is complete, exit the command window by typing x on the command line.
- Start the XAMPP Control Panel.
- Start the Apache and MySQL components.
- Verify the Apache install, by clicking on the Apache administrative link in the Control Panel.
- Verify the MySQL installation, by clicking on the MySQL administrative link in the XAMPP Control Panel.
Folder Structure of XAMPP:
- After installation of ‘xampp’. xampp folder is available in destination location.It contains number of sub folders.
- htdocs: It is root directory of apache server.All php programs we should save in this folder.
- php.ini: This file contain configuration setting this File is available in php folder of xampp folder.
- httpd.conf:It is apache server configuration file available in ‘xampp/apache/cong’ folder.
- temp:It is temporary memory location of apache server.
- phpmyadmin:It is an IDE(integrated development environment) work with mysql database.